Core Defined TM
In the comfort of your own space
Invite me, Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Miller PT, DPT to teach my Core Defined TM class in the comfort of your own home, business, or church. This 2 hour class will teach you and your friends a holistic and intigrative approach to healing and connecting with your body after pregnancy.
Learn the Key Components of Core Defined TM
- Review of the female anatomy so you can have a better concept of how the core functions.
- Restore your core system with the dynamics of breath.
- Bring awareness to your inner core, back muscles, and pelvic floor.
- Bring awareness to healthy movements or transitions throughout your day.
- Discussion on topics of incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and diastasis recti, and other women’s health concerns after pregnancy.
- Exercises provided to address back pain, pelvic floor pain or dysfunction, diastasis recti, and much more.
- Healthy nutrition and hydration tips will be provided so that you can heal your core from the inside.
- Take home educational booklet and thera-band for exercise is included in this class.
This class will give you information that you can apply for the rest of your life. I have worked with many women for years teaching the above components and it has drastically changed their lives. I have seen pain reduce, and quality of life improve such as women reporting they no longer pee their pants when coughing, laughing or jumping. This class will help you learn how to have greater confidence in your movement now and for the future (minimum 3 mamas).
Visit my calendar for a listing of my community classes and events