Health & Nutrition Coaching
Hello ladies and welcome! I am so happy that you have a desire to learn more as you are transitioning your health in your new pre/postpartum journey. My hope is that you find a peace in learning about these amazing changes.
As a women’s health coach I support you to look at all the areas of your life and how they are connected. My practice is holistic and integrates how every area of your life affects you as a whole. I want to help you achieve optimal wellness such as feeling rested and having energy to conquer your day. Working together will motivate you to implement self directed and strong lifestyle strategies and create harmony in your life.
- The mamas I work with are better prepared for a vibrant pregnancy and 4th trimester.
- I help women find a nutrition program tailored to their unique needs.
- My clients fall asleep quickly at night & wake up in the morning feeling restored.
- I guide women to find the motivation to do the activities that they love.
- The mamas I work with gain energy & time to exercise.
- Learn with me how to prepare your body and space for the new little one.
- Learn with me how to connect with your body especially your breath, core, and pelvic floor.
- Let me guide you on optimal labor and delivery positions that protect your pelvic floor and that I personally used in my babies’ births.
How coaching has helped my clients:
“I know my next step in my healing journey.”
“I have a stronger self awareness of my core unit.”
“I learned about the best version of myself.”
“I applied what I learned to help my family be healthier.”
“I desired to improve and learn more.”
“I am inspired to become stronger and more engaged in recovery.”
“Dr. Rachael inspired me.”
I am a mama of 5 little sweeties! Health coaching has been invaluable to my journey. I felt listened to and supported to make the right decisions for my life. Health coaching has made me step back and be more mindful of how I am feeling, how lifestyle strategies affect me, and when to step away or move forward with healthy decisions. I desire to help you feel the same way. I want you to feel supported, strong, and confident with your health journey.
“Her service has helped me inspire myself to become stronger and more engaged in my recovery. It makes me feel like getting my body back after baby is easily obtainable if I apply myself just a little more in my daily routine by adding awareness and a few easy practical exercises. I feel like I’ve lost some inches in my waist from this and that makes my feel very happy.” -Autumn