Frequently Asked Questions
What is cash based physical therapy?
Do I need a physician referral or prescription?
Do you take health spending account (HSA) or flex spending account (FSA)?
Are you a Medicare Provider?
How often are treatments scheduled?
Why choose out of pocket physical therapy?
Understanding your insurance is important. You may pay less for personalized physical therapy with Dr. Rachael and get better in fewer visits than with a physical therapist that takes insurance and have to pay high co-pays for each visit. The visit(s) with in-network providers typically are not the same length of time. In addition, you will be required to see your physician, prior to using your physical therapy insurance, because insurance companies in the state of Michigan require a referral and prescription. If you are paying for physical therapy either way, why not pay based on your choice? You will also have the added benefit of having the same physical therapist come to your home, see you in clinic, or meeting with you virtually.
- No co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance.
- Use your HSA/FSA.
- This may be a most cost effective alternative to a high deductible plan.
- Same cost every treatment, and no waiting and wondering what you will have to pay.
- Unlimited annual visits for health and wellness physical therapy.
- Privacy-No need for your information to be stored on large medical systems’ electronic medical record.
- Same obstetric trained, doctor of physical therapy every visit