Hey mama! Looking for a safe space to land while you’re
navigating “all the things” on postpartum recovery?
Like myself, I bet you have spent hours, going down rabbit holes trying to learn:
- How do I take care of my body after birth?
- How do I best prepare my body to return to running or exercise?
- How do I sleep, rest, or even think of exercising while caring for my new little one?
- What movements or exercises can I do that won’t hurt my belly or pelvic floor as I am healing?
- What can I do to stop hurting my tailbone when I sit?
I see you and I have this covered for you mama.
My clients and I have done it all…
- Read all the books, the mommy and postpartum blogs
- Signed up for emails and online programs from various postpartum experts
- Lurked on social media…and more.
But what I know from my own experience with 5 kids & my clients is that mamas can LEARN to handle whatever is thrown at them. But first, they find confidence and power for each part of the process. This confidence helps them uncover unconditional joy and calm through the adventure of postpartum recovery, even years after having their babe(s).
What if you knew you could be confident in the uncertainty of motherhood by using skill and tools in your own power to bring a healthy recovery and return to exercise OR (let’s face it) life!?
This is where I come in! I have helped mamas discover that the process of being a mama does not have to be scary.
This is why I team up with mamas so they have guidance, solutions, and support in the unknown adventures of motherhood and find joy and calmness in postpartum recovery.
Common but not normal misconceptions postpartum mamas are told:
- “It is normal to have back pain (or any pain) after having baby.”
- “You will always leak urine now that you are a mama.”
- “You have heaviness in your pelvic floor that will get better with time.”
What results my clients have shared with me:
- “I no longer leak OR feel heaviness in my lady parts.”
- “I did not have any pain after 1-2 visits and I have exercises, and activities I can do in future pregnancies!”
- “I was able to return to run after baby without leaking.”
- “I can jump with my children and not leak.”
- “I went from being bed bound from pain to now standing most of the day.”
- “I have pain free sex with my husband!”
What conditions do I treat:
Pelvic Girdle Pain:
• Sacroiliac dysfunction (commonly confused with low back pain)
• Pubic symphysis dysfunction (pain or
instability at front of groin area).
Pelvic Health Concerns:
• Pain with sex or other pelvic pain concerns
• Heaviness in the pelvis
• Pelvic Organ Prolapse (when pelvic organs are
pushing in or out of the vaginal wall)
• Incontinence/Urgency (difficulty controlling the bowel/bladder)
• Tailbone pain
• Diastasis Recti
• Caesarean Section Care and Massage
• Hip pain
• Low back pain
• Numbness and tingling in arms or legs
• General aches and pains
• Headaches/neck pain
• Difficulty walking or moving
• Balance issues/feeling like you are falling
• Other concern not listed? Please contact me today
Assessment and Treatment:
Assessment and treatments are provided to address specific concerns you may have or have been found during your evaluation. Treatment will include some or all of the following:
- Posture analysis and support in standing and during movement for daily activities such as caring for your baby.
- Individualized exercises, stretches, and activities with an individualized home program and or handout(s) provided to support you.
- Education to support pain free movements OR positions of comfort you use throughout the day.
- Gentle hands on therapy including myofascial release, massage, joint mobilization, muscle stretching and more.
- Pelvic floor (PF) evaluation and treatment (optional). Here we can check how well you can move your PF, through a range of motion, for not only bladder, and bowel control, but also the ability to tune into the PF for recovery.
- Return to sport, such as running, lifting, CrossFit, barre, yoga, pilates, plyometrics/HIIT, for a full assessment of mechanics and progressive programming of that specific sport.
- Instruction on when to increase or decrease exercise intensity.
Postpartum Wellness visits:
Many of my clients wish to have a postpartum check in and care after birth. This allows them to avoid the above listed concerns and have a professional guide them through postpartum recovery.
This program is customized for each clients goals for their care. Included in these visit is the the information listed in the assessment and treatment section above.
Ready to work together to have a healthy postpartum recovery?
Schedule a one on one conversation to share your goals for care!
I have a gift for you Mama!
The gift is an awesome Mama stretches exercise guide
This guide will support you when caring for your babe(s)
She taught me many different techniques, exercises, nutrition tips and tools that would fit the care I needed for my recovery. I feel much more confident now and I am surprised to see the results in such a short period.
Besides that, she is very sweet, gentle and she always makes sure I understand and that I am comfortable with her.
I wish I would know her before for my prenatal prep but I am glad she keeps a very nice account on social media with many information so I am able to keep learning and being conscious about my health.”